AMSU Library Department (AMSU-LD) provides access to quality, timely, and highly relevant information resources and services in the medical and dental sciences. AMSU-LD adheres to the university’s honored tradition of academic and research excellence by responding to the AMSU-LD challenges and demands for information resources, research assistance, and through innovative library services, programs and facilities.
- Build engaging learning spaces that promote not only individual but also collaborative learning with the use of modern technology.
- Develop library instruction programs to improve the information literacy and research skills of library users.
- Offer information resources that support the medical/dental teaching, learning, research needs, and also creative works of library users.
- Adapt to the changing needs of the institution by taking advantage of technology through innovative library services.
- Protect and preserve the AMSU-LD’s resources by developing archiving and digitization programs that are appropriate to the institutional need.
- Empower library staff through proper training and seminars and engage them appropriately to the activities of the library.
AMSU e-Library (EBSCO Academic Libraries):
| AMSU EBSCO **request the user ID and password from the library administrator.|