AMSU Deanship of Student Affairs (AMSU-DSA) provides programs and services that support medical and dental students in addition to strengthening the university’s academic excellence by providing opportunities for students both inside and outside the classroom.
AMSU-DSA Vision: Excellence in performing the duties assigned to the AMSU-DSA to ensure the provision of the best educational and academic services.
AMSU-DSA Mission : To provide the best supporting services, activities and mentorship related to students' intellectual, emotional and physical needs for helping students build their personalities as per the Total Quality Standards.
- To foster higher educational and research spirit of students.
- To contribute to building integrated and balanced personalities of students.
- To create a stimulating and attractive in-campus environment for developing students personalities and skills.
- To encourage students to engage in volunteering, imitativeness, and participation in campus and outside.
- To inter into partnerships with local community organizations in favor of students' interests.
- To explore, cultivate and develop students' talents for maximizing their creativity.
- To train students on skills of leadership, communication and knowledge development.
- To provide support to students of special needs.
- To upgrade performance of the deanship staff in compatible with the services, and activities provided by the deanship.
- To offer further assessments for the services, and activities provided by the deanship.
- Positive attitude.